Parenting & family news | stuff moms care about | reviews | more stories by freelance writer Felicia Pinkney
1. You, too, snack on Goldfish crackers – not because you ran out of your favorite munchies, but because you actually like them.
2. You continue to watch Bubble Guppies – even when your children have left the room to go do something else.
3. You get separation anxiety, like, a year or two before your firstborn heads off to kindergarten.
4. Your ring tone is the theme to The Fresh Beat Band or some other kid show.
5. You can’t enjoy date night with your hubby until you’ve checked in with the babysitter several times.
6. You listen to Radio Disney when you’re alone in the car.
7. You wake up in the morning singing the theme to any number of PBS shows: Curious George, Super Why or Peg + Cat.
8. You debate with other moms about which Bubble Guppy is the cutest (Gotta go with , here).
9. You secretly wish they made Barbie clothes for grown-ups.
10. You still check in on your kids while they’re sleeping – even if they’re 18.
11. Add your own “You might be a mom if…”